Concrete Driveway Resurfacing Innovations The Epoxy Alternative
Ask anyone about resurfacing concrete driveways and they will probably recommend a two part epoxy. Epoxy is great if you’re looking for a DIY solution or an annual project; but if you’re looking for a quality concrete driveway coating designed to last, there are a few alternatives that might surprise you.
The new technology to hit the Queensland Floor Coating industry is Citadel Floor Finishing Systems by iCoat Flooring Queensland. The superior strength and performance of Citadel driveway coating is unequalled anywhere in Australia.
With several key innovations, the Citadel formula offers value for money when it comes to driveway resurfacing:
- Polyurea over Epoxy: Polyaspartic Polyurea is an industrial development on traditional epoxy floor coatings now developed for domestic, commercial and DIY use.
- Instant Driveway: fast curing capabilities of Polyurea mean instant application to a wide range of surfaces and business as usual in less than 24 hours. Foot traffic in just 2 hours.
- Enhanced Strength: 4 times stronger than epoxy driveway coatings
- 10 x warranty: of iCoat competitors and with a lifetime warranty against UV damage.
- Chemical Resistance: waterproof, permeable membrane means no bubbling or peeling and 100% resistant to mould and algae. Low V.O.C, low odour and repels common driveway stains including oil, grease and common garage chemicals.
The flexibility, durability and impact resistance of Citadel Polyurea Floor Coatings make iCoat the preferred concrete driveway resurfacing agent.
For more information on the range of finishes and applications speak to the team at iCoat Flooring Queensland who are happy to discuss the best concrete driveway restoration for you, your home and your budget.
Visit www.floorcoats.com.au for more information.
Post a new Comment
- 4x Stronger than Epoxy coatings
- Flexible and Impact Resistant
- 10x Warranty of our competitors
- Lifetime UV Warranty
- Ready to Walk On in 2 hours
- Cost effective and Long Life.
- Commercial and Food Grade
- Chemical and Slip Resistant
- Installed in half the time of our competitors