Driveway Resurfacing Home Renovation Tips For Your Home Concrete Resurfacing
Driveway Resurfacing is a simple way to enhance the aesthetic roadside appeal and overall value of your home. With the increase in property development in the Brisbane, Gold Coast regions property entrepreneurs are encouraging renovators and landscapers to consider the benefits of concrete driveway resurfacing.
There are a range of Concrete Driveway Resurfacing options available to residential and commercial property developers including concrete stencils, stained concrete resurfacing patterns and polished concrete resurfacing. However, the driveway resurfacing and floor coating finish that is the not only the best value for money but is guaranteed to look great for years to come is Citadel’s Polyaspartic Polyurea Floor Finishing System.
Polyurea Floor Coating by iCoat Flooring Queensland creates beautiful concrete driveway resurfacing with everything from a rough sandstone appearance of Full Broadcast Chip to a smooth, shinny Quartz Granule Blend. Both have the clean, gloss, high definition appearance akin to Epoxy Floor Coating without any of the inevitable maintenance.
Polyurea Floor Coating, the only Concrete Driveway Resurfacing Designed to Last:
- Can withstand a large range of temperatures
- As well as having a high-build, low-temperature curing rate
- Installation in 24 hours means min. down time
- Abrasion Resistant
- Non yellowing in nature
- Salt, oil, chemical and corrosion resistant
- 4 x stronger and more durable than Epoxy Flooring
- Formulated to 100% solids
- Twice the adhesion capability
- Low Water Vapour transmission rate to prevent moisture related damage
- 95% more flexible than epoxy flooring allowing for natural concrete movement
- It therefore won’t crack or peel
- Environmentally friendly application and waste disposal
- High UV resistant
Polyaspartic Polyurea Floor Coating was first developed in the 1990s for industrial floor coating purposes due to its ability to withstand high traffic, temperatures and chemicals. It is based on the reaction of an aliphatic polyisocyanate and polyaspartic ester giving it fast curing features allowing for 1 day installation and minimum down time. The money-saving productivity improvement of Polyurea Floor Coating is ideal for application in commercial settings. It wasn’t long before the flexible capabilities and instant application of Polyaspartic Floor Coating was introduced into the home.
For more information on how iCoat Flooring Qld can transform your driveways, garage and home visit www.iCoatFlooringQld.com.au or speak to the professional team to organise an obligation free quote on (07) 5527 2012.
Post a new Comment
- 4x Stronger than Epoxy coatings
- Flexible and Impact Resistant
- 10x Warranty of our competitors
- Lifetime UV Warranty
- Ready to Walk On in 2 hours
- Cost effective and Long Life.
- Commercial and Food Grade
- Chemical and Slip Resistant
- Installed in half the time of our competitors